For Sale $1,500,000 EUR - Commercial
This boutique hotel in Sosua Dominican Republic is the perfect opportunity for those new owners who are looking for a unique property to relocate to and want to remain active after a successful professional career but now at a more relaxed Caribbean pace.
The hotel is being generously priced and includes:
- Interesting fiscal and tax regime
- Land title with residence,
- All furniture and decoration
- All amenities (pool towels, bed and bath linen, technical infrastructure, …)
- Online presence (website, social media).
- 6 months of building insurance, 6 months of local assistance by an onsite manager, and 3 months of full operational costs (electricity, water, personnel).
Nestled in the quiet residential area of Sosua, this newly built, modern yet elegant boutique hotel boasts a large pool with loungers and a built-in seating area and Jacuzzi, a spacious open bar, private parking, a lovely tropical garden with an outdoor massage patio, and a stunning rooftop terrace with unobstructed spectacular panoramic vistas of both the Ocean and the mountains of Puerto Plata. The property would be equally suited as a luxury private residence or a boutique rental villa or in combination with a B&B service.
It is immaculately maintained, and in turn-key condition situated at a prime location within walking distance from several supermarkets and the city center of Sosua, a 10-minute drive to Cabarete town and beaches. It is adjacent to an award-winning restaurant with very convenient private access between both properties for breakfast, lunch, or a romantic dinner.
The key features of the Sosua boutique hotel are the following:
• New recently built property (construction and decoration: end October 2016) •Stylish modern and lounge architecture of unique design
• High-end finishing materials used
• Luxury and comfort is incorporated in the design
• 5 spacious rooms with private bathrooms and a terrace
• Stunning rooftop lounge with a view of the Atlantic Ocean
• Large pool with a built-in seating area with a Jacuzzi
• Spacious open bar area with loungers at poolside
• Spacious massage lounge plus outdoor massage patio in a tropical garden
• 2 car private parking
• Separate office, laundry room, storage room and backup infrastructure
• Completely enclosed property with 9 security cameras remote accessible (smartphone)
There is a large space of 80 sqm at ground level with a private fitness area, separate changing room with shower, toilet, 2 large rooms one with double walk-in shower. This beautiful space is finished but has not yet been decorated. The owner wanted to turn it into a private apartment but he decided to leave this space open so that the new owners can choose how and what they would like to install and decorate their private living space completely as per their own preferences. Secure fast Wireless internet is available throughout the whole property.
It currently features five spacious bedroom suites (ranging from 35 to 80 sqm) each with a private bathroom (double sinks and double walk-in showers), luxurious bath towels and bathrobes of Alexandre Turpault, bath products from the exclusive collection of spa HAIL Europe, and all rooms decorated with individuality in a different style. Luxury and comfort is incorporated in the design with all bedrooms fully air-conditioned along with alternative air flow from ventilators.
Each bedroom suite features quality furnishings and fittings, including luxury beds and bedding, Egyptian cotton bed linen Alexandre Turpault, 50-inch TV, safe and minibar.
The construction and decoration of the boutique hotel were completely finished by end of October 2016, on extremely solid concrete foundations and construction quality exceeding the most demanding building regulations. High-end finishing building materials have been used and top-quality sliding windows in aluminum and doors have been installed from European brands.
There is a backup infrastructure with batteries and generators for electricity, LED technology to reduce energy consumption, an underground water tank of 35,000L, double hot water tanks, Ecorserv water filter system for save tap water drinking.
There is a large ex-pat community already in the Dominican Republic and there is in Sosua an exciting nightlife, well suited to support a rental villa or B&B hotel such as this.
Further information available on request to serious candidates please contact me today.
Lyle Burke US 1-210-993-3344 or email@example.com