For Sale USD $940,000 - Commercial, Hotels
There are 4 different accommodation options in this Grenada Lodge to make it easy to find the perfect home away from home. We have three villas and an apartment, variously sleeping from 1 to 6 guests. In the photo below, from South (bottom) to North (top):
- Pelican Villa
- Beachcomber Villa
- The Boathouse Villa (not currently available for rent – owner’s villa)
- The Sloop Apartment
Located directly on a beautiful Beach, our garden path leads past the pool and right onto the sand. This lodge is the perfect accommodation for exploring the beautiful North side of this small, friendly Island! Currently set up for online bookings that assure your clients the best rates over listing sites.
- Beachfront balconies (villas) or beachfront patio (apartment)
- Full kitchens, in case you prefer to dine at home!
- Beachfront gardens
- Saltwater/mineral pool
Pelican and Beachcomber Villas
- 2 fully detached villas:
- Each sleeps up to 4 in two ensuite bedrooms – for guests aged 8 and over
- both Pelican and Beachcomber feature bright and spacious great rooms in the beach houses feature soaring ceilings and full-length balconies on each floor of living space.
The Boathouse Villa – not currently available for rent.
- One 3-bedroom villa:
- The Boathouse is the owner’s villa – available for guests aged 12 and over!
- raised on ‘stilts’ for wonderful views across beachfront gardens. and pool. From the generous balcony, views are overlooking the sea.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests in three bedrooms, one of which is a main floor master bedroom (Queen bed) with ensuite shower room. The two bedrooms upstairs (one Queen bed, the other has Extra-long Twins) each have an ensuite powder room. The shared family bathroom on the main floor has a shower as well.
- High ceilings are overhead the bright open kitchen and dining areas. Currently equipped with a day bed for lounging.
- Comfy sitting area for 6 inside, seating area plus dining for 6 on the balcony.
The Sloop– One-Bedroom Apartment
- The Sloop is on the ground floor beside The Boathouse Villa which is on stilts, so nobody is living beside, above, or below you. Sleeps up to 2 adults in one ensuite bedroom1 ground floor apartment
- Compact yet proper galley kitchen, open to the sitting area with a breakfast bar for dining
- separate bedroom, with Queen bed and ceiling fan
- ensuite shower room
- private patio with Adirondack chairs for relaxing & enjoying the views
Each accommodation has its free wifi (wireless internet)
Salt-water, low-chlorine eco mineral pool, in lush beachfront gardens
Our garden path leads from our fenced oceanfront property past the pool and directly onto a beautiful Beach.
Compare generous accommodation space and privacy to the square footage of a hotel room, & you’ll never look back!
For more information or if you have questions please contact Lyle Burke directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at US 1-210-993-3344